If you are a small company, that needs the help of a Health and Safety Manager but can’t justify the cost of employing one, then let us assist you.
All documents will show your company name and we will support you with a monthly email and a named Health and Safety Manager
Site specific risk assessments and method statements will be prepared for you on demand, up to 20 per year.
We will manage your training records and inform you when your employees training is due for renewal.
If you are SSIP1 registered, we will also prepare a SMAS application for you and assist you through the assessment process.
You will receive:
1. Health and safety policy
2. Risk Assessments for your trade
3. Site Specific Risk Assessments & Method Statements
4. Manual handling risk assessments
5. Work at height risk assessments
6. PPE risk assessments
7. Ten coshh assessments on the products of your choice.
8. Asbestos Policy
9. SMAS Application Preparation
10. Training Record Management
11. FREE Asbestos Awareness online course for five people
All documents are downloadable and updated as long as your retained service payments are up to date.
The minimum term for the service is 12 months, payable by monthly direct debit.
The cost of this service is £199+vat per month. Click here to sign up and we will be in touch the next working day to find out more about your company and prepare your documents.