Covid19 Site Operating Procedures issued by the Construction Leadership Council are the Coronavirus control benchmark.
The Health and Safety Executive are using the Construction Leadership Council’s Construction Site Operating Procedures document as a compliance tool, therefore you can expect intervention if you are not complying.
What is included in the Construction Leadership Council Covid19 Site Operating Procedures?
Principles such as:
- Teaming the workforce
- One Way Pedestrian Traffic Systems
- Handwash Stations
- Cleaning Routines
- Implementing Social Distancing on Site
Changes to the RIDDOR Regulations
Are you aware that Covid-19 cases are reportable under the RIDDOR Regulations?
It is reportable when:
- an unintended incident at work has led to someone’s possible or actual exposure to coronavirus. This must be reported as a dangerous occurrence.
- a worker has been diagnosed as having COVID 19 and there is reasonable evidence that it was caused by exposure at work. This must be reported as a case of disease.
- a worker dies as a result of occupational exposure to coronavirus
If you need help incorporating the requirements into your current health and safety arrangements, risk assessments and method statements, please get in touch via the contact page and we can turn the documents around quickly to ensure your company complies.
We’ve also got a dedicated COVID Download section if you need documents fast
More Posts You Will Find Useful